Thank you for choosing incatrailmachupicchu.org, before making your booking is recommended that you carefully read the terms and conditions of our services.
This site is managed by Machupicchu Terra Travel Agency and Tour Operator authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Cusco, Inca Trail regulator.
Release of Liability
Cancellations and Changes of Business
Modifications made by customers
Cancellations made by customers
Airline Flight Cancellations
Reservations – How to pay?
- This document has the status of contract.
- The customer who buys the service accepts the terms and conditions present.
- No stranger to MACHUPICCHU TERRA, has the ability to alter, limit or extend the terms of this contract.
Release of Liability:
- MACHU PICCHU TERRA accepts responsibility only for acts performed by our staff.
- MACHU PICCHU TERRA is not responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or inevitable. We are not responsible for wrongdoings caused by customers or third parties.
- MACHU PICCHU TERRA is not responsible for bad weather, accidents, property damage, loss of personal belongings, natural disasters, additional costs, strikes, etc. It is the responsibility of each customer have insurance to cover any of these events.
Cancellations and Changes of Business:
MACHUPICCHU TERRA Travel Agency and Tour Operator, reserves the right to cancel any trip in the following cases:
- If the client failed to pay 100% of total tour price at least 2 weeks (15 days) prior to the date of the tour.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to operate the tour on sale. However, we reserve the right to reduce or modify the itinerary or substitute activities, hotels, meals and transportation when we deem necessary.
- None of these modifications or changes will affect the price of the package.
- We reserve the right to cancel a trip at any time for a reason that, in our opinion, could compromise the quality of the trip or the safety of the passengers or any other circumstances beyond our control (strikes, protests, canceled flights, weather conditions ).
Modifications made by customers:
First we must consider that any change is subject to availability. The amendments will follow the following sanctions process:
- Once the reservation was made and have paid in whole or in part; there is no possibility of making any changes, be they in passenger information or change of travel date. This according by arrangement of the Ministry of Culture.
SALKANTAY / LARES / HUCHUY QOSQO / AUSANGATE AND OTHERS
- Up to 30 calendar days before the date of service, date modifications or admission are subject to a charge of 20% penalty.
- The changes between 29-8 calendar days before the date of commencement of service have a penalty of 50% over the total service payments.
- No modifications are made missing 7 or 1 day before the date of commencement. Losing the total payment for the reservation.
Cancellations made by customers:
- Cancellations or changes made by the customer must be submitted in writing by the customer as soon as possible.
- The client is responsible for costs or expenses incurred by the cancellation.
- All refunds will be made directly to your credit card or bank account, less the expenses listed.
- We recommend purchase independent travel insurance in case of medical emergency or other, in order to have maximum coverage, satisfaction and peace possible.
- If you do not have travel insurance, cancellations after the deadline, with respect to emergencies, will be considered case by case. We personally work with you in the best possible way.
- Pemalties for cancellations:
- Cancellation of the tour once registered and purchased the permit incurs a loss of total deposit. Booking deposit non-refundable.
Airline Flight Cancellations:
- All cancellations of flights are subject to cancellation conditions imposed by the airlines.
- We are acting as your agent and we have no responsibility for the performance of services of airlines, including accidents, death, injury, damage or delay of flight.
- All prices are per person and are expressed in dollars.
- Once we received the deposit 70% of the tour cost, you will confirm the booking of your travel package.
- The prices shown on this website do not include the extra shipping fee.
- Ask before making a deposit or money transfer, the fee will be charged; in order to avoid inconvenience at the last moment.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between all parties involved.
Reservations – How to pay?
To make a reservation you must provide certain information, this must be real and complete AS SHOWN IN YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENT OR PASSPORT, THESE DOCUMENTS MUST BE CARRIED DURING THE TRIP OR WALKING; note that this information will be kept confidential.
For booking, please email us with the following information:
- Star Date.
- The number of passengers.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport).
- Passport number.
- Date of birth.
- Any other relevant information that we must know.
If you have ISIC card (International Student Identity Card), send us a scanned copy of your ISIC card and also a scanned copy of your passport. Consider carrying the originals of these documents when making the journey; otherwise, the entry control will void your permission.
If under 18 is essential send a copy of your ID and / or Passport. The trek is recommended to children over 7 years.
The documents must be valid at least until 5 days after the start date of the tour. The checkpoints are located at the start of the Walk and at the entry of the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
For residents in Peru of any nationality send a copy of your CF card (Carnet Foreigners).
If for some reason, decides to proceed with a new passport after making the reservation (for now permits already have been purchased); you must bring the old passport with you if it were not possible to present a copy of the old passport and the original in force, otherwise control will be denied access.