Book now your tour to Inca Trail!
The best option for traveling the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
The Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu the best walk in the world
INCA TRAIL MACHU PICCHU is a website designed to help visitors decide: What?, When?, How Long?, do the Inca Trail. To absolve her doubts about the Inca Trail you can check the section of Frequently Asked Questions Inca Trail (FAQ). Although there are literally thousands of miles of “Inca Roads” throughout Peru this site focuses on the Classic Inca Trail 4 days starting at km 82. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is really a beautiful trip and we hope that with a little advice and planning, turns out to be an amazing and unforgettable experience for you. Also find information on this website about alternate routes the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, which is either the path of your choice will have an equally satisfying experience and unforgettable journey.
What Factors influence the purchase of Tour Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Time, the route of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will take at least 2 days, you need to plan your trip in advance. We recommend you purchase permits 5 months in advance in high season and two months in low season.
- Price is relative according to the provision of the chosen route.
- Limited Access, many people choose to do the Inca Trail, this make it difficult to get an available space, since the availability of spaces offered is minimal (500 spaces per day). However there are alternative routes for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
About Us – Machupicchu Terra
INCA TRAIL MACHU PICCHU is a brand MACHUPICCHU TERRA, Travel Agency and Tour Operator authorized to sell Inca Trail Machu Picchu. Our company is located in Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire and the Tourist Capital of South America.
We created this web site considering that availability for the Inca Trail Machu Picchu is quickly exhausted; since it is limited to only 500 people per day (including support staff porters, chefs, guides, etc..) making it extremely necessary booking several months in advance; at least 2 months in advance in low season (October to May) and 6 months in advance in high season (June to September).
Tour Packages Offered – Inca Trail
Take advantage of the first day in Lima for a tour to cudad culturally rich, home to many museums, arriving in Cusco area including the City, visit the Sacred Valley and finally make the tour of the Inca Trail Classic.
This expedition will take you to two of the most important archaeological sites in the area of Peru: Cusco and Machu Picchu Choquequirao. The legends and knowledge of the Machu Picchu are already in the mouth of everyone.
This expedition will take you to two of the most important archaeological sites in the area of Peru: Cusco and Machu Picchu Choquequirao. This is a good alternative route to Machu Picchu which offers the most important Inca monuments.
Hotels working with our Agency Machupicchu Terra S.R.L.
- For more information about hotels in Cusco, Machupicchu Terra members can review our Hotels.
- Prices may vary depending on season, availability and client preferences. Certain transport costs may not be included.