Hotels in the City of Cusco
- Five Starts Hotels
- Four Stars Hotels
- Three Stars Hotels
Five Stars Hotels
Hotel Monasterio – Cusco
Address: Palacio Street N º 136 Small Square Nazarenas – Cusco – Perú
Located in the heart of the dynamic city of Cusco, this charming hotel combines to perfection the historic grandeur with modern elegance.
The design of the hotel stand out its historical features that reflect its rich heritage. The stones around the entrance can still admire Spanish Coat of Arms and the image of Bishop Monsignor Juan Serricolea and Olea.
The chapel is Baroque and on the walls hang paintings images gold plated frames. These images reflect scenes from the life of their patron saint. The heart of the hotel is its beautiful cloister in the center stands a source and a cedar 300 years.
- ROYAL SUITES:The Hotel Monasterio offers luxury lovers their best rooms, the Royal Suites.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITES:Spacious and stylish, these suites offer a space for tranquility in the heart of Cusco.
- JUNIOR SUITES:Spoil yourself and enjoy the luxuries offered by Peru.
- ROOMS: Enjoy modern amenities in a setting of timeless beauty.
Hotel El Libertador – Palacio del Inka – Luxury Collection Cusco
Address: Small Square Santo Domingo Nº 259 – Cusco – Perú
Located in front of Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, the Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel offers various services that aim to meet the needs and requirements of the guests.
We are considered a luxury hotel in Cusco and one of the best to stay in the city because by providing services include restaurant, bar, business center, meeting room, shops, cafe and spa.
- ROOM DELUXE: Spacious room with wood paneling and fine handmade Peruvian art. Choice of king and double queen. A small terrace is available in some of the rooms overlooking the streets of Cusco. White linens luxurious 250 thread count sheets. Bedding collection. Dining table for two.
- ROOM SENIOR SUITE:
Senior Suite: Theme Suite with wood paneling, painted ceilings and Peruvian antiquities, a colonial atmosphere, butler service 24 hours. Located in the colonial building, these suites each have an individual name, the story and theme. Guests will enjoy a ceramic tile on the door of each room with its Quechua name elements within that remind them of the name.
Bedroom: Handmade furniture, king size four poster bed with white linens luxurious 250 thread count sheets. Bedding collection. Breakfast table. Details painted on the ceiling frame, original colonial antiques. All rooms are smoke free.
- ROOM JUNIOR SUITES:
Living Room: 40 inch LED TV, living room with wood paneling and fine handmade Peruvian art. A partial wall separates the living room / dining room. Curtains and wall decorations. Large sofa and armchair, dining table for four.
Bedroom: Ornate frame around the 37-inch LED TV is like gold frames, furniture handicrafts, luxury linens, 250 thread count sheets. Painted on the ceiling frame, details resembles the original colonial artwork. All rooms are 100% smoke free
- ROOM SUPERIOR: Rooms with Queen or King bed located in a quiet part of the hotel, some with direct view to the temple of Koricancha and others have wireless Internet available. All rooms are 100% smoke free.
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel
Address: San Juan de Dios Street Nº 255, two blocks from the Main Square – Cusco – Perú.
Andean Wings Boutique Hotel is the essence of luxury and comfort in the heart of the Inca city. A colonial mansion built in the sixteenth century, several paintings of the Cuzco school, colonial sculptures and carvings that take us to the grandeur of the era. Its elegant rooms, equipped with intelligent oxygen system, its gardens and its sophisticated Spa is complemented by friendly service.
The hotel has 43 rooms and suites, decorated in the traditional style of a colonial mansion of the sixteenth century. All rooms are equipped with intelligent oxygen system. We also have rooms for people with disabilities.
- SUITE: The hotel has 3 spacious suites with elegant furniture, works of art distinctive, a king-size bed, a living room, balcony and a marble bathroom. All suites are equipped with LCD TV, telephone, personal safe and controlled heating system. The luxurious bathrooms have tubs, Scottish shower and underfloor heating system Electric (SRE) that heats the bathroom floor.
- JUNIOR SUITE: Our Junior suite is a beautifully appointed room, which offers a small living room, a large bedroom with two queen beds and a full bathroom with a comfortable shower. It is decorated with luxurious furniture and offers an LCD TV, telephone, personal safe and heating. The bathroom has a bath, Scottish shower and underfloor heating system Electric (SRE) that heats the bathroom floor.
- ROOM DELUXE SUPERIOR:Superior Deluxe rooms offer excellent views of the city or the colonial courts of the property. They are sophisticatedly decorated and equipped with LCD TV, telephone, personal safe and heating. All bathrooms have Jacuzzi, Scottish shower and underfloor heating system Electric (SRE) that heats the bathroom floor. There are 12 Superior Deluxe rooms, featuring one king or two queen beds.
- ROOM DELUXE: Deluxe rooms are elegantly decorated with frescoes luxurious and beautiful colonial style furniture. Rooms are equipped with LCD TV, telephone, personal safe and heating system. The bathrooms have a tub or a Jacuzzi, Scottish shower and underfloor heating system Electric (SRE) that heats the bathroom floor. There are 16 deluxe rooms available. They have a king bed or two queen beds.
- ROOM CLASICA: Cozy rooms with LCD TV, telephone, personal safe and heating system. Bathrooms have rectangular tubs, Scottish shower and underfloor heating system Electric (SRE) that heats the bathroom floor. There are 11 rooms available. All rooms feature one king or two queen beds.
JW Marriot Hotel Cusco
Address: Corner of Streets Ruinas Nº 432 y San Agustin – Cusco – Perú
Located in the historic downtown, the JW Marriott Hotel Cusco combines the needs of luxury travelers today with designing an impressive archaeological site architecture. This Cusco hotel five star hotel offers easy access to attractions and the most iconic cities of Peru, including Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Pisac.
Lovers of history will find Peruvian cultural objects in the two exhibition halls of the hotel. Rooms at this luxury hotel in Cuzco are equipped with the latest technology, including Wi-Fi, LCD cable TV and oxygen systems for an extra fee.
Designed around a colonial convent, this hotel in Peru offers resort-style, including one Cusco Peruvian restaurant with excellent food, a bar and a full service spa has a relaxation pool, sauna, steam room and treatments inspired in ancient techniques. The JW Marriott Hotel Cusco also offers 134 square meters of meeting space and professional to help you create your perfect event planners in Cuzco.
Every room in the hotel in Cusco Peru are equipped with wireless high speed internet. The rooms are decorated and authentic design custom configurations king-sized. A Cusco room suite consisting of separate tub room.
- LUXURY SUITE:Air-conditioned room is non-smoking, adjoining rooms are not available, living room, the living room is separated from the bed by a wall, soundproof windows, living room, dining room, master and guest bathroom, bedroom, TV 242 “Some suites have original Inca walls.
- ROOM WITH TERRACE: 31sqm / 334 sqft, Air-conditioned room is non-smoking, lounge / living room, soundproof windows do not open, living room, master bath and guest, dormitiorio, TV 242 “rooms with Inca walls internal, balcony.
- COLONIAL ROOM: 33 sqm/355 sqft, Air-conditioned room is non smoking, some have balcony.
- CLASSICAL INCA ROOM: 30 sqm/323 sqft, air-conditioned room is non-smoking, lounge / living room, some rooms have internal Inca walls.
Four Stars Hotels
Hotel Novotel Cusco
Address: San Agustin Street Nº 239 – Cusco – Perú
Novotel Cusco is perfect for a holiday or for holidays. Located in the historic center, near the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral and 10 minutes from the airport. Novotel Cusco is an historical starting point for discovering the Inca civilization. This 4 star hotel offers 99 rooms, including 16 superior rooms inside a building of the sixteenth century. We have a restaurant, cafeteria and bar. Ideal for family trips.
Novotel’s Room, a spacious and contemporary in design, is truly a place of life and fits all the requirements.
- SUPERIOR ROOM: Combine work and pleasure relax. Superior rooms combine colonial decor, ergonomics and technology: heating, cable TV, wireless internet, minibar and safe. We also have rooms.
- STANDARD ROOM: Choose comfort and space. The Standard room reflects the principles of Novotel. It has a fully functional equipment: heating, cable TV, wireless internet, minibar and safe. We also have room.
Sonesta Posadas del Inca – Sonesta Collection Cusco
Address: Sol Avenue Nº 954 – Cusco – Perú
127 rooms with modern facilities, offers a beautiful view of the city or mountains. The hotel will be completely remodeled for its reopening in January 2010. It was built in 1986 under the name of Cusco Savoy, now decorated in a contemporary style, spacious rooms and sample a fine restaurant serving classic Peruvian cuisine.
Explore the neighborhood including a craft market, Plaza de Armas, wonderful restaurants and artisan shops, and historical monuments located here in the navel of the world.
Guests enjoy Sonesta distinctive service and the convenience of in-room amenities, including:
- Internet access
- Bathrooms with tub
- Hair Dryer
- Minibar on request
- Safe-deposit box
All rooms and suites have been completely renovated in a modern and contemporary style featuring the latest technology. Guests can choose from a wonderful view of the mountains or an exhilarating view of the city.
Hotel Costa del Sol Picoaga – Cusco
Address: Santa Teresa Street Nº 344 – Cusco – Perú
The Hotel San Agustin Colonial has facilities that are considered part of the cultural heritage of the city of Cusco. The story goes that in the seventeenth century the Marquis of Picoaga came to this city to build a new home, stone murals.
Divided into a colonial wing and another contemporary, combining stone arches, a beautiful courtyard with pool and some murals own XVII century architecture with the conveniences of a contemporary hotel. The rooms have been designed for the comfort of guests, in its breadth, tranquility and equipment. Have wireless internet, cable TV, direct dial telephone, safe and minibar.
A hotel that preserves the beauty of an old colonial house and the warmth of a service that will make every day feel cocky.
With the perfect combination of colonial and contemporary design, the Hotel San Agustin offers upscale rooms that will make your stay an unforgettable experience. All rooms are equipped with TV with cable service, Heating, Safe, Minibar, Hair Dryer, Clock Radio. For Colonial Double Deluxe rooms and Suites are additionally equipped with whirlpool tubs
|Contemporary Twin Room||35|
|Double Room Contemporary||09|
|Colonial Twin Room||12|
|Double Room Colonial||04|
|Deluxe Double Room Colonial||02|
|Room Family Suite||02|
|Deluxe Suite Room Picoaga||01|
|Colonial Room for Disabled||01|
Hotel San Agustin el Dorado – Cusco
Address: Sol Avenue Nº 395 – Cusco – Perú
The Hotel San Agustin El Dorado is ideal for your visit to Peru, located in a privileged area of the historic center of Cuzco, in the most important avenue of the city, near the main square and the temple of the sun, “Koricancha”. Since this hotel is walkable all monumental Cuzco and easy access to the airport and main outputs of Cusco.
The El Dorado Hotel Cuzco – Peru, Andean and has a colonial facade. It has a soft, neutral and elegant style, the result of the mixture of Andean stone with metal modernity. The hotel offers warm hospitality and exceptional service whether for business, pleasure or sightseeing. Luxurious, comfortable and spacious standard rooms, Junior Suites and Suites.
The San Agustin El Dorado Hotel has 72 rooms distributed as follows:
|Twin – Double Room||40|
|Junior Suite Room||02|
|Deluxe Suite Room||02|
|Room for disabled||01|
STANDARD SIMPLE ROOM
Equipped with standard bed, cable TV with 21 national and international direct dialing, safe, minibar, hair dryer, wireless internet and bathroom with tub.
STANDARD TWIN ROOM
Equipped with two standard beds, cable TV, telephone with national and international direct dialing, safe and hair dryer.
STANDARD DOUBLE ROOM
Equipped with standard beds, cable TV with 21 national and international direct dialing, safe, minibar, hair dryer, wireless internet and bathroom with tub.
TRIPLE STANDARD ROOM
Equipped with three standard beds, cable television with 21 national and international direct dialing, safe, minibar, hair dryer, wireless internet and bathroom with tub.
Equipped with Queen size bed, cable TV with 21 national and international direct dialing, safe, wireless Internet, minibar, hair dryer and bathroom with tub.
Equipped with Queen size bed, living room, spacious work desk, cable TV with 21 national and international direct dialing, safe, wireless Internet, minibar, hair dryer, and spacious bathroom with tub and shower.
Hotel Jose Antonio Cusco
Adress: Pardo Avenue Nº 1080 – Cusco – Perú
Is located in the heart of the archaeological site of the oldest city in America, Cusco. A few minutes from the Plaza de Armas, this newly built hotel has modern architecture with fine colonial details.
As for the distances from the Hotel Plaza Mayor is 0.9 Kms and from Hotel to Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, is 4.5kms.
Three Stars Hotels
Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza
Address: Portal Espinar Nº 142 – Cusco – Perú
Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza is located under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza Exhilaration, just steps from the legendary Plaza Mayor of Cusco, in the heart of the city.
Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza is ideal for those who travel for tourism and are looking for a safe and convenient affordable hotel hotel. Ideally located under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza Exhilaration, just steps from the legendary Plaza Mayor of Cusco, in the heart of the city.
It has 38 rooms – 100% non-smoking – between Traditional and Superior over 4 floors, all accessible by elevator.
Among the services we offer are: internet center, Wi-Fi, ATM, laundry and breakfast buffet.
Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza has 38 rooms between Traditional and Superior in 4 floors.
- TRADITIONAL ROOM: 1 Full-size bed or 2 Twin beds, Hairdryer, Safe, Shower, Stove, LCD TV, Hair Dryer
- SUPERIOR ROOM: 1 King, Desk, Minibar, Safe, Tina, Heather, LCD TV
Hotel Ecco Inn Cusco
Address: Sol Avenue Nº 1010 – Cusco – Perú
Located on Avenida El Sol, the most important city of Cusco, a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas and in front of one of the most complete and varied Handicraft Markets in the city, it gives a warm welcome " Eco Inn Cusco ".
Modern facilities allow guests to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant stay. Among the services provided " Eco Inn Cusco" is the Inca Spa Novaskin a special environment that uses elements and techniques of the Inca past to revitalize body, mind and spirit.
Eco Inn is a few meters from the main square of Cusco, versus largest craft market in the city. It offers modern rooms with buffet breakfast included.
The Inca Tak Spa Eco Inn offers a unique atmosphere where you can enjoy relaxing massages and special treatments. To do this, elements and techniques of the Inca culture, revitalizing the body, mind and spirit are used. It has a sauna, a hot tub and a living special oxygen.
The Atrium Café is decorated with fountains and offers free Wi -Fi.
" Eco Inn Cusco", offers spacious and comfortable rooms. It has 167 rooms on:
- DOUBLE STANDARD: It has two beds 1.40mts x 2m each, with cable TV, blackout curtain, telephone, safe, Wi -Fi, hair dryer, 110 and 220 volts.
- STANDARD KING ROOM: King has a 2m x 2m bed, TV with cable, blackout curtain, telephone, safe, Wi -Fi, hair dryer, 110 and 220 volts.
- STANDARD SINGLE ROOM: It has a 1.40mts x 2m bed, TV with cable, blackout curtain, telephone, safe, Wi -Fi, hair dryer, 110 and 220 volts.
- ROOM FOR DISABLED: They have a King bed 2m x 2m, located on the first level, especially suitable for handicapped bathroom, TV with cable, blackout curtain, telephone, safe, Wi -Fi, hair dryer, 110 and 220 volts.
Hotel Arqueologo Cusco
Address: Pumacurco Street Nº 408 – Cusco – Perú
Located 4 minutes from the Plaza de Armas, in the street Pumacurco No. 408, this street was the backbone of the Puma, sacred cat of the Incas (Cusco had the shape of a puma in Inca times). Strategic place to stay in the old neighborhood of San Cristobal devotee with its narrow streets and Inca walls, colonial balconies and Baroque chapels.
- Standard Room
- Superior Room
- Suite Room
Hotel Best Western – Los Andes de America – Cusco
Address: Garcilaso Street Nº 150 – Cusco – Perú
The Best Western Los Andes de America hotel is located 2 blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The Hotel combines modern infrastructure with colonial architecture, we provide a high quality service and personal attention, drive environmentally responsible processes and promote the sustainability of tourism activities.
Best Western Los Andes de America has 31 rooms, the rooms of the front retained its colonial architecture and overlook a charming courtyard, while other rooms have views of downtown Cusco.
Guests can unwind, relax and enjoy comfortable rooms in a spacious, comfortable environment, the ideal temperature, with the necessary amenities and first class service characterizing the Best Western hotels worldwide.
Details of the rooms will allow you to have the pleasure to relax and make the most of your stay, as if at home. Complete your experience applying for food service to your room.
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Matrimonial Room
- Junior Suite Room
Hotel Garcilaso Cusco
Address: Garcilaso Street Nº 233-285 – Cusco – Perú
Located in the heart of Cusco just one block from the Plaza de Armas, and close to major tourist attractions and part of what was the home of writer Inca Garcilaso de la Vega. Nowadays Cusco Regional History Museum.
The Garcilaso hotels have a colonial style house that was recovered through ongoing restoration interventions in maintaining the structure and design of the old houses of colonial times, their huge and beautiful courtyards with stone arches and rooms well equipped transport us to a colonial era.
Hotel Garcilaso I, began operations in 1971 one of the first three-star hotels of the time, then the Hotel Garcilaso II, joins the hotel chain in 1985.
San Francisco Plaza Hotel
Address: Ceniza Street Nº 147 – Cusco – Perú
It is located 3 blocks from the majestic Plaza de Armas of Cusco, in the heart of the city of Cusco. San Francisco Plaza Hotel Cusco presents a sophisticated urban oasis within the scope of the best of the imperial city of Cusco. With an atmosphere of a palace of the conquest with very comfortable rooms and very accessible distance walk to all attractions in the Inca city of Cusco.
San Francisco Plaza Hotel is designed to give the best quality service and individual guests with all necessary facilities. The hotel offers great hospitality and exceptional service to make your trip unforgettable.
With an impressive colonial baroque style and a central courtyard with a stone fountain, the hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi just 1 block from the picturesque St. Peter’s Square. Coca tea is free.
Supremely comfortable rooms. A room in San Francisco Plaza Hotel maintains an atmosphere of ample space, guests usually find a relaxing natural inspiration to connect the beauty of the environment, but at the same time ensuring your comfort and convenience.
You shall enjoy a pleasant restful sleep, because all the details were carefully planned for your comfort. Something like position in his towel, fast internet connection or cleaning your bathroom.
Inviting, modern, sober and especially comfortable: so are the rooms of San Francisco Plaza Hotel. They have been designed for the leisure traveler, with new details and spacious rooms.
- SINGLE OR MATRIMONIAL STANDARD ROOM: Queen Size Bed, super orthopedic mattress, private bathroom, LCD TV 26 ” with cable, free WI – FI, local and international phone line, heating, hair dryer, toiletries, safe, and desk, and other amenities.
- DOUBLE STÁNDARD ROOM: Two Beds Two seater, super orthopedic mattress, private bathroom, LCD TV 26 ” with cable, WI -FI, local and international phone line, heating, hair dryer, toiletries, safe and desk among others.
- TRIPLE STANDARD ROOM: Three beds two seater, super orthopedic mattress, private bathroom, LCD TV 29 ” with cable, WI -FI, local and international phone line, heating, hair dryer, toiletries, safe and desk among others.
- FAMILIAR ROOM: Two Queen Size Beds one a two seater, 2 LCD TV cable, WI -FI, safe, breakfast area, private bath, plush robes, amenities, local and international phone line, heating, desk, and other amenities.
- SUITE JUNIOR SAN FRANCISCO PLAZA: Super Queen size beds with orthopedic mattress, LCD TV 29 ” cable service, free WI – FI, minibar, safe, breakfast area, private bathroom with Jacuzzi, plush robes, toiletries, phone line local and international, heating, private room and desk, and other amenities.
- SUITE DE LUJO SAN FRANCISCO PLAZA:Spectacular city view, king size bed with orthopedic mattress Super LCD TV 32 ” cable service, WI -FI, minibar, safe, breakfast area, private bathroom with jacuzzi, cabin with Jacuzzi, plush robes, amenities, local and international phone line, heating, private room with fireplace and desk, and other amenities.
Amerinka Boutique Hotel Cusco
Address: Marquez Street Nº 272 – Cusco – Perú
Amerinka Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Cusco, is the only hotel located in the historic, tourist and commercial center of the city, an excellent starting point for the heart of the most historic Cusco.
Amerinka Because the hotel is located on a pedestrian street in the cultural, artistic, commercial and major leisure area of the city, so visitors to most places of interest can be done on foot. In addition the hotel is a short walk from the bus station, taxis, and just a block from the main square of the city. The hotel service and personalized attention characterize us, professionals are dedicated to making it comfortable and pleasant stay.
Hotel rooms Amerinka breathe comfort and mysticism, have all the comforts and services of a large hotel, with superior rooms and colonial balconies with views of the main street of the city. We also offer one of the best terraces of the historical center of Cusco.
- Single Room
- Matrimonial Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Junior Suite Room
Prisma Hotel Cusco
Address: Matara Street Nº 394 – Cusco – Perú
Hotel is situated in what is called the historic center of the city, just two cuadrasdel Koricancha Temple of the Sun. All major services are within walking distance deeste privileged place in Cusco Hotels.
The rooms are equipped with comfortable beds, private bathroom, hot water, cable TV and heating. They have large windows and a decor that makes warm and charming. Exclusive breakfast buffet, including fresh juices, seasonal fruit, yogurt, granola, milk, coffee, bread of different kinds, and everything you need to start your day.