It is important to consider some details about the Inca Trail, eg: what to bring?, how much luggage carry?, changes in reserve?.
Inca Trail: You need bring only the essentials for the hike, since you will be who carry your luggage during the trip. You are allowed to carry only 5 kilos per person.
Alternative Inca Trail: The difference in these treks regarding the Inca Trail is that the agency is responsible of carrying your luggage (5 kilos per person).
Tip of the things you have to carry:
- Your passport and / or ISIC Card (if is a student).
- A backpack to carry your personal things.
- Sleeping or sleeping bags.
- Hiking boots with broad support for his ankle.
- Trekking batons with rubber tips, metal tips are not allowed on the Inca Trail path.
- Thermal underwear for trekking.
- Gloves or mittens, wool socks, wool caps for cold nights.
- Flashlight and extra batteries.
- Cameras and extra batteries – binoculars.
- Use a hat to protect your face width to wing sun.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Rain gear, a jacket rain, rain poncho.
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel.
- Water purification tablets are optional, because we provide boiled water.
- Swimwear for use in hot water.
Changes in reserves:
- If you change your passport after booking, you need to contact us as soon as possible.
- Once booked the tour Inca Trail, any changes (eg, change of date, change of passenger, refund, postponement, etc.) is impossible due to strict policies of the Ministry of Culture of Perú.
If you have more doubts about the walk, please contact us via email, telephone or via our online chat.
Phone: + 51-84-207064
Cell Phone: + 51-944242767 + 51-952360153
Address: Pantaccalle 574 – 156 (Cercado de Cusco – Perú)