Permits and spaces available for the Inca Trail
There are only 500 spaces available per day, approximately 200 are assigned to tourists and 300 to porters, cooks and guides.
If the number of spaces runs out, you will have to choose another date. If the permits run out on a particular date, no travel agency will be able to offer a space. Permits can only be purchased with the visitor’s name and passport number.
One thing to consider is the following: once the reservation is confirmed, there is no option to change the date or name.
Inca Trail availability
Check availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Inca Trail Machu Picchu - Last updated, 30-09-2021
Interested in the Inca Trail? Know more about Reservation and Services!
- Who are the porters on the Inca Trail?
- Tour guides on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- This is the diet on the Inca Trail
- Cooks and food on the Inca Trail
- Documents required for the Inca Trail
- Passport for the Inca Trail?